business's return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers
on the website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process.
Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for the
return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information.
Then, once the order has been submitted, a policy can be sent to customers with
the order confirmation email.
NDT Collections believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order Or Prior Final Order Dispatch. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category Or Special Arrangements, stitched, Custom Stitched Orders.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the NDT Collections marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• NDT Collections does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables, etc. However, refund/replacement can be made By Deducting the Shipping Costs And Taxes for the orders
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 12 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision
• Customer can ask for a refund on the product by paying shipping costs both onwards and outwards for the transit of the goods.